ABOUT THE PROGRAM
This hands on program prepares students for an exciting and on-high-demand career. In a small size class the students will gain the skills and knowledge required for the development and maintenance of software solutions as well as the administration and support of users of computer network systems.
Graduates will be able to write and troubleshoot programming codes, maintain computers and administer the systems of an organization.
HOW ARE YOU GOING TO DEVELOP NEW SKILLS?
The program trains students to locate, collect and analyze data on the information processing needs of users; to carry out data modeling and processing using fourth generation software; and to configure network applications.
•Intro to operating systems
• SQL Server Database Development
• Programming with VB.NET and C#
• Analyzing Requirements & Defining Solutions
• Developing Windows Based App’s
• Developing Web Based App’s
• Developing XML Web Services & Server
• Systems Analysis and Design
31 weeks (Academic only)
62 weeks (Academic + co-op)
5pm - 9pm
2021 Start dates:
Price and plan of payment: CONTACT US.
A graduate from this program can work as:
• Programmer Analyst
• Systems Analyst
• Systems Developer
• Quality Assurance Analyst