We hope that everyone is being careful and staying home. We would like to remind you that as of today, you need to make sure to visit the Student Portal at least twice a week during this period for updates about the campus. See the list below; in general, this is what all you will have access to:
– Announcements Board: where we will keep you informed about the current status of our campus or any event taking place in your college. (check this page twice a week!)
– Schedule: You will be able to see and print the calendar of your modules.
– Attendance: You will be able to track down your attendance and make sure you do not fall out of regulation for eligibility to take the final exam.
– Marks: Access your records and see your partial marks, module marks, and overall marks.
– Syllabus: You will be able to read and download the syllabus of current, past, and future modules.
– Finance: Access your financial history to confirm the registration of payments you or your agency have made.
– Personal Info update tool: You will be able to access your record and updated information that may change every once in a while, such as an address, phone number, or email address.
– Student Card: You will have the option to download your Student ID into your cell phone so that you can use it as a digital ID.
If you have any questions, please send a message to email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you.