ABOUT THE PROGRAM
This hands on program prepares students for an exciting and on-high-demand career. In a small size class the students will be trained to take care of a company’s server, add and remove users, develop new technologies, improve the security of networks and troubleshoot software or hardware problems
HOW ARE YOU GOING TO DEVELOP NEW SKILLS?
The classes are drafted to enable Network Engineers to be responsible for installing, administering and maintaining server, workstation and component hardware and competently supporting all relevant software.
• Intro to operating systems
• CompTI Network+
• Configuring and administering MS Windows OS
• Installing and configuring Windows Server
• Managing and Maintaining Widows Server
• Managing Windows Server Network
• Designing and Maintaining Windows Server
• Designing and Maintaining Windows Server Active
•Intro to Unix / Linux
• Cisco Certified Network Associates (CCNA)
• Microsoft Exchange Server
32 weeks (Academic only) or
52 weeks (Academic + Co-op)
AM - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
2020 start dates:
Price and plan of payment: CONTACT US
A graduate from this program can work as:
• Network Administrator in virtually any company that works within a computers network environment.